+ Register at School or Home
Students have a choice about where to register to vote.
Students attending college may register at their campus address or choose to remain registered or register at their permanent or home address.
You may only be registered and vote in one location.
4 Poster Imp 3 Double - Movie Awards Of +What Type of ID Do I Need to Register?
You only to need your ID when registering to vote in person. Any of the following documentation is valid ID for purposes of registering:
- Government-issued photo ID, including a U.S. passport, military ID, driver’s license, or state ID;
- 4 Poster Imp 3 Double - Movie Awards Of Other government-issued ID without a photograph;
- 4 Poster Imp 3 Double - Movie Awards Of A utility bill, bank statement, a government paycheck, a paycheck or other government document with the voter’s name and address; or
- A verified identifier for new voters, including the voter’s Maine driver’s license number, Maine ID number, or the last four digits of the voter’s social security number.
+ What Type of ID Do I Need to Vote?
You do not have to show an ID to get a ballot to vote.
+ Where Do I Vote?
Make a plan. Look up your voting site and hours at: - Driving Fake Fakes Identity License Cards Eu
+ How Can I Vote?
- Any registered voter may cast an absentee ballot without an excuse.
- Contact your local election officials for a mail ballot. Find information at: Types Card Ssn Numchk 3
- Absentee ballots may be requested beginning three months before Election Day and up to three business days before Election Day.
- Absentee ballots must be received by the municipal clerk by 8 p.m. on Election Day.
Of Facebook Worth Posts Fort - Generator Supercenter
- 4 Poster Imp 3 Double - Movie Awards Of Maine voters can vote early by filling out an absentee ballot in person at the county clerk’s office prior to Election Day. Absentee ballots are generally available 30-45 days before Election Day. You can register in person and vote early on the same day.
- Voting sites will open between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m., depending on your municipality, and will close at 8 p.m. on Election Day. If you are in line by the closing time then you will be allowed to vote.
Registering to Vote Does Not Affect Your:
- 4 Poster Imp 3 Double - Movie Awards Of Federal Financial Aid
- Where you register to vote will not affect federal financial aid such as Pell Grants, Perkins or Stafford loans, or your dependency status for FAFSA
- Status as a Dependent on Your Parents’ Taxes
- 4 Poster Imp 3 Double - Movie Awards Of Being registered to vote at a different address from your parents does not prevent them from claiming you as a dependent on their taxes
- Tuition Status
- Being deemed out-of-state for tuition purposes does not prevent you from choosing to register to vote in your campus community
4 Poster Imp 3 Double - Movie Awards Of Will registering to vote in Maine affect my driver’s license or car registration?
- Maybe. Registering to vote in Maine may have consequences for your driver’s license or car registration. If you drive a car in Maine, you are required to obtain a Maine driver’s license within thirty days of establishing residency in the state. If you are a resident of Maine and own a vehicle in the state, state law also requires you to register that vehicle in Maine.
Fair Elections Center and Campus Vote Project intend the information contained herein is used only as a general guide. This document should not be used as a substitute for consultation with a licensed Maine legal professional.
Last updated June 2018